Friday, July 13, 2012

"Who ARE You" .....Our Weekend Mind Puzzler for the Day

To Comment on today's Question, Simply click on the word "Comments" below next to the number of comments and then, type in the white box! 
Mr. Anatomy,
I have a really quick question that holds true for so many. While looking in the eyes of my significant other, I saw her dedication to make me feel better in so many ways. I saw her passion to hold me and protect me in ways others haven't. I saw the true desire for someone to love another more than they love thyself. Whether intimacy, friendly joking, or simply comforting me through touch; Come on People, let's talk about if you have ever had that someone. My question to her was ..........
"Who Are You?" Am I dreaming, or is this just a season and maybe this type of admiration will change? Tell me Mr. Anatomy, is this real? 


Sir, I will pose this question to the masses on my blog. In life, we do find someone we are compatible with, but well, let's just hold off on that response until my bloggers have spoken. I like what you have started Mr. Sensitive! Let's have fun with this one! 
Hurchel Williams, MBA
Life Coach, Motivational Relationship Speaker
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater 
Williamshjr@anatomyofacheater.com (send US your Questions anonymously) 
www.cafepress.com/anatomyofacheater (purchase OUR merchandise)
www.anatomyofacheater.com (visit OUR website) 
http://twitter.com/anatomyofacheat (follow US on Twitter)
https://www.facebook.com/anatomyofacheater71 (like US on Facebook)
Send Your Friend Request to: "Author Hurchel Williams (MrAnatomy)on Facebook.




2 comments:

  1. Finding that special someone who will be your rock, confidant, lover, friend, supporter and life partner believe it or not isn't always the challenge. The challenge is finding someone who will stay true to the course and remain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly believe that it can be real and lasting provided you both treat each other with respect. You also have to allow the other person in your heart to allow them to show you their love for you. If you want that kind of love you can't run from it, you have to embrace it and take the risk of possibly being hurt, otherwise you may never experience that deeper love that we all want and desire. For me I know that God has placed that kind of love in my heart. I believe that it will last for eternity and will only grow deeper as I continue to grow in my relationship with Him. When God stays the center of the relationship there can be that kind of love that no man can destroy.

    ReplyDelete