Thursday, November 15, 2012

Men do it, why Can't Women?...... Our Question of the Day!

To Comment on today's Question, Simply click on the word "Comments" below next to the number of comments and then, type in the white box!
Dear Mr. Anatomy,
I am a successful author of several books and I travel the country speaking to people about investing and growing their wealth for the future. I have been single since I was 28 after a rough divorce from my husband. Now I am 39. Currently, I'm not dating because dating ends friendships. Recently I was in Milwaukee, WI. and I caught the last of a radio interview you did on the Michael Dresser show. In that interview, you said you were a reformed serial cheater and you can help men be the same. Well, what about the woman who don't trust men at all? Can you help us too? All I do is travel, meet business associates and call my "Guy of the moment" for that city to keep me tuned up. Yes, it's a lonely life, but I don't allow myself to get caught up where feelings are involved! With this approach, my voice mail is always filled with, "Why did you leave without waking me up?" My Question is........


"Am I wrong for loving men and then leaving them until I need them again? Some of the men say my approach is confusing. I say, it's sex, hugging, and catching a plane!"

Ma'am, while the franchise of Anatomy of a Cheater never judges, I do have a bit  insight as to why you are leaving these encounters the way you do. From this point forward, I will address you as Ms. "Financial" and allow my bloggers to speak first before I chime in. Please remain available for any questions my bloggers may have. 






Hurchel Williams, MBA 
Life Coach, Motivational Relationship Speaker
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater 
AskMrAnatomy@anatomyofacheater.com (send US your Questions anonymously) 
www.cafepress.com/anatomyofacheater (purchase OUR merchandise)
www.anatomyofacheater.com (visit OUR website) 
http://twitter.com/anatomyofacheat (follow US on Twitter)
https://www.facebook.com/anatomyofacheaterpage (like US on Facebook)
Send Your Friend Request to: "Author Hurchel Williams (MrAnatomy)on Facebook.

8 comments:

  1. No. there is nothing wrong with a woman that knows what it is that she wants out of a situation. And even though society may attempt to judge you negatively for your choices...THEY ARE YOUR CHOICES. Don't worry About what people think about your actions. And you are only lonely because you choose to be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are wrong. Because when they do us like that then we say they are wrong. See men don't get an understand sometimes when they do what they do. So if you get an understand with these guys then know you aren't wrong. But apparently you aren't because they are calling you asking you question. When something is understood it doesn't have to be explained. You dropped off the ass and that's that on that. Thanks I will see you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be very clear up front with them and yourself. We can be very misleading sometimes. However, be careful with trying guard your emotions and feeling because sometime we can act one way and end up caught up in some crazy shit

    ReplyDelete
  4. my girl say it best!! i aint gotta repeat it!!!!! Lena DeLacy Muhammad dats it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently U aren't making it clear its just about the d***. U need t need to clear that up b/c one of your "men" may believe its more to it. If it's clear there's nothing wrong, if not yes U are leading them on.Like Lena said, when something is understood her it doesn't have to be explained. SIMPLE AS THAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please allow me to make an assumption based on your brief writing. Mentioning your rough divorce, being a woman who doesnt trust men at all, the loss of friendships due to relationship, and admitting that this way is lonely but you do not allow your feelings to get involved leads me to believe you have unresolved anger, trust, hurt, and control issues with the men of your past. Maybe keeping men at a distance makes you feel safe, keeps you in control, and lets you say when and how much. You ask Mr Anatomy, "am I wrong?" If you have a sincere desire to be a changed woman, you have to identify the root cause. What makes you willing to do the things you do? Only you know the real truth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep Doing You Boo!Boo! Just like to a Man. Ain't nothing like sum New Poontang! Ain't nothing wrong with having some New D... in other area Codes. One day You gonna fall for sum Good D... until then Do You! You ain't around long enough to care what anybody thinks anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ms. Financial,
    I purposely let this question linger because I truly don't see you as a person who cares one way or the other. Granted, you wrote in, but based on how you are approaching life, there is some hurt deep inside of you that is begging to be set free. The only way to deal with pain is to seek professional help, or try being by yourself long enough to assess the way you LOVE self! Don't use men to pacify your pain, there is never a real gain when you don't start with the end in mind!
    Mr. Anatomy = Hurchel Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete