Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's The Weekend YET Again........Saturday and Sunday's Question ......

K.I.S.S. ------ Let's Keep It Short and Simple today! ......... Today's Question is ................

What is the ONE thing you need in a relationship to consider yourself happy and fulfilled? I know it varies from person to person, so share your version.

Since I'm in Memphis, TN this weekend, I think a lot of "Where it all Began!" Where I got my foundation into what I coin as "life" and the direction I took. I've seen several friends thus far and have been encouraged by their maturity and growth when we discuss their relationship view from the TOP. I'm doing extended sessions of coaching today and tomorrow gathering future questions, are you next? contact me!

H. Williams, MBA
Life Coach,  Motivational Relationship Speaker,
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater
Williamshjr@anatomyofacheater.com
http://twitter.com/anatomyofacheat

6 comments:

  1. Headed to work so I'm glad I caught this one...I think trust and the freedoms to be who you are, faults and all, brings happiness. Most don't realize that when there is trust and acceptance of who you are it secures the relationship as well as anchors respect. Now with that being said, in order for there to be trust, respect and acceptance...the relationship needs to consist of two mature minded individuals open to loving someone just as they are and not of who you would like them to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T......trust
    R.....realness
    U....understanding
    S.....support
    T....time...truth.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mutual Respect

    If you look at the definitions of respect, they mention to honor, admire, to please and a feeling of friendship. When you have all these dynamics in a relationship love will follow which in-turn spills over into every aspect of the relationship. There is better communication as well as more trust. As I have mentioned before-you desire to be a better you for your mate when you feel their admiration and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To my anonymous(s) Babegirl, and CindyLou, everyone has something that's near and dear to them and typically as long as that parameter is met, the relationship has a chance for survival. A person uses that as a guiding light, so to say, and takes a lot of pressure off other areas. Always have things you won't waiver on.
    For me, I need responses! Responses in sex, responses in conversation and responses in how the relationship is affecting our lives. As long as we have open communication, we have a chance to be whole. When the mutual respect of communication dies, we have a problem! That is how I keep my relationship in the forefront of my life. I pick and choose who and how my relationships will lead my life and shoot for incremental goals along the way!
    Thanks for sharing and inviting me in to your hearts.
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me it's freedom and honesty. I have to be able to openly express myself to be a better me while giving my mate the same respect. I don't like institutional thinking because it is designed to make relationships confined and servitude. I don't know what I can handle unless it is presented to me in order to make an informed decision. I need that connection physically, mentally, nurturing and spiritually.....

    ReplyDelete