Saturday, October 13, 2012

**I'm Not sure What's Real, What's Reality....but I want Out! **

To Comment on today's Question, Simply click on the word "Comments" below next to the number of comments and then, type in the white box!
Mr. Anatomy,
I come to you in a fractured state of myself and my confidence has been shaken. I've been seeing this young lady, for quite sometime and while I thought the relationship was going in the right direction, apparently, she found the need to write me a derogatory letter about our state of affairs. Like you, she is a blogger, (www.ebonyheights.org) and I have been going along with what she writes about our relationship because it was all in fun, and it gave me an alter ego of a successful, powerful man, with nothing to prove. However, in her last post about our relationship and affairs while I was traveling, something went wrong and she turned me into a spectacle and since my friends follow her blog, I have become the laughing stock of my office. When I agreed to be a part of this and share our experiences with everyone else, we had a few basic rules; To keep it clean, to make sure everyone else respected me in a positive way, and she would NEVER expose who I really am. Well, like she said in her blog, she did come on the road to visit me, but she left out one important detail that I just found out myself when I got this letter, and called her to confront her about her untimely departure! It seems, she met one of my ex girlfriends and she is under the impression I have been playing games with her so now she is trying to ruin my "real reputation" with this blogging thing. My Question is .......


"How do I stop the blogging creativity of my female counterpart and get things back to normal. She has seriously taken what we do intimately to another level and won't stop sharing our exploits with everyone else!"

Mr. Big, I have a lot to say, and since you reached out to me, I had to do my research and go to her blog to question the validity of what you are saying. To me, it seems you have been caught doing something wrong, and now you are attempting to clean it up. I commented on her blog a few days ago but I had NO idea how seriously real all this has become, but remember, you put yourself out there, so I'll let my bloggers speak, and I will then come back with a few words of my own. I will address you from hence forward as "Running Scared" to separate you from the ego she created. Please remain available for any questions my bloggers may have.

Hurchel Williams, MBA  
Life Coach, Motivational Relationship Speaker
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater 
Williamshjr@anatomyofacheater.com (send US your Questions anonymously) 
www.anatomypleasures.com (merchandise for Pleasure)
www.anatomyofacheater.com (visit OUR website) 
http://twitter.com/anatomyofacheat (follow US on Twitter)
https://www.facebook.com/anatomyofacheaterPage (like US on Facebook)
Send Your Friend Request to: "Author Hurchel Williams (MrAnatomy)on Facebook.


5 comments:

  1. OMG..... are you serious. Who exactly is Miss Thang? I went to the blog of Ms. Thang and I read extensively of how y'all have been interacting but it seems it was all good until this last trip to New York. You are gonna have to man up and stop being pushed around by your girl! Did you do something bad or did you cheat with your ex? I wanna say "you go girl" to your girlfriend, but you have to explain the nature of the relationship. Are y'all committed to each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious dude? You are freakin weak with NO ballz. Let that heffa find another way to someone else's heart. If I were you, I would go out of town again, tell her how sorry I was, and then have her fly in to apologize. When she got there, I would be someone in a different state and her ticket would be one freakin way. I hate women who try to fuck over us because somewhere in their life their daddy stop being nice. I'm just sayin. I'll bet her booty wasn't that good anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Man,
    I am in the ATL and it seems you let one of our own play you. Now, I went to read all of the blog that is referenced up there in your question and it seems ya girl was doing fine until she found out you were snaking, I mean sneaking around with the ex. Bro, that is the problem. We do shit that will get us in trouble but we never want to accept the consequences. Man, suck it up, do something different and then move forward. So she won this round, Miss Thang would be Miss over Thang if I were you. People like her are the reason I am Gay today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Running Scared,
    This is a new one for me, even as Mr. Anatomy. I have read every word that was written about you and I see you even chimed in to say a few words when all was good. I guess the question that is NOT being answered is why the need for you to be the focus of her blog anyway? Did you need a boost in your life and the outer ego she provided assist in this endeavor? While I have had all types of questions in the past, NEVER have I ever had one that involved a person being beat up in an electronic format. Typically, by now, I would have heard back from the source of the blog. I have forwarded you an email to awake - the sleeping giant but if you don't answer soon, I will assume you and Ms. Thang have worked through your differences. However, let me leave you with a bit of advice. "No matter how much you play with a kitty and love the affection that the baby version of a cat loves you. As she grows, and is pushed in a corner, there is only one way to come out, through you! You have been scratched, bit, and even clawed, the rebirth of your character will center closely on how you proceed from this point further. I invite others to see what "shame" she caused you at www.ebonyheights.org. Maybe then, they can offer you a different solution.
    Mr. Anatomy = Hurchel Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's get one thing straight, I am a smart educated business woman and I could give two fucks about what you think about me. Mr. Big wanted to lay the gave and I played it better. He got caught creeping with his ex so I let his ass have it. I don't have time to play games and truth be told I can but my own damn plane ticket! So the next time you think about checking me cheat your damn self! As far as that daddy comment goes, both of my parents are very much so a big part of my life. They have been together for 27 years and counting. My father taught me not to take shit from any man and Mr. Big is not an exception to the rule. Adults do what they want and I do what I damn well please.

    ReplyDelete