Monday, December 24, 2012

A Not so "Merry" Christmas for me... .Our Question of the Day....

To Comment on today's Question, Simply click on the word "Comments" below next to the number of comments and then, type in the white box!
Mr. Anatomy,
Will you PLEASE post this question for me. I have a huge dilemma and have no clear answer in sight. I am a 27 year old man, and before I go into graphic detail, I know your followers are going to judge me as if this has never happened to anyone else. I have a girlfriend who I have lived with for over 3 years and we share a son together. Well, I have been cheating with a married woman who I met on my seasonal job at UPS. She called me last night and told me she has an STD and blamed her husband once she found out what it was. She said she took a chance that he was cheating, not really knowing what he would say but he apologized and they have both been treated. Now, I have to be treated to clear my drain pipe too. My question is ..........

"How the hell do I tell my "unsuspecting" Girlfriend/baby Momma that I may be carrying a STD without confessing I am cheating?" What my other lady did with her husband won't work on my lady cause I know she is faithful!! 

Oh what a web we weave.........! I definitely have a solution to your problem in more ways than one, but first, I will allow my dedicated bloggers to have a crack at solving your problem. From this point forward, we will address you as "Mr. Insensitive." Please remain available for any questions my bloggers may have of you! 


Hurchel Williams, MBA
Life Coach, Motivational Relationship Speaker

Author, Anatomy of a Cheater 
AskMrAnatomy@anatomyofacheater.com (send US your Questions anonymously) 
www.cafepress.com/anatomyofacheater (purchase OUR merchandise)
www.anatomyofacheater.com (visit OUR website) 
http://twitter.com/anatomyofacheat (follow US on Twitter)
https://www.facebook.com/anatomyofacheaterpage (like US on Facebook)
Send Your Friend Request to: "Author Hurchel Williams (MrAnatomy)on Facebook.

18 comments:

  1. Well first off it is unfair to her not to go ahead and tell her the truth about the whole situation. And I sure you are planning on not continuing with your deception. This should be a lesson to you and others if you are going to cheat at least wrap it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U must be honest....and y n the hell did u not protect urself...smh!!!!!! Wth? What happens n the dark always comes to the light

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is too much going on in the world to be out there like that. I mean who knows what frame of mind people are in. I just hope that this is a wake up call to you and to your lady about your relationship and where you both stand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are still trying to operate shady. Man up and be honest about what you have done. And in case you DONT know: You have endangered the life of not just yourself but your girlfriend. Learn some updated facts about the transmission of AIDS/HIV. This is not the 70's when the only danger to unprotected sex was unplanned pregnancy and or a std that could be cured with a couple of rounds of penicillin. Unprotected sex can and kill. I hope she leaves you because not only do you NOT have respect for the relationship, you dont have respect for her or yourself. A man that cant respect himself is not worth investing in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our advice is not needed sir! If you lay down with a dog, you will get up with fleas. You should have known better messing with a married woman or any other female with out wrapping it up!!! That's common sense. It's free!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Common sense now needs to be classified as a super power!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. man up!!!!!! her faithfulness deserves better than this! this also has something to do with trust which u have lost from her once u TELL her. but definitely this is something that u have to discuss with her before the situation gets out of control. if she leaves try and win her back. the old saying if u love something set it free, if she comes back its meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's really no other way of telling her without exposing yourself. All imma say is be prepared for whatever comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow just plain selfish insensitive and pitiful. You get whatever you deserve you couldn't possibly love her because if that was the case you would have been considerate enough to still protect her in your moments of heathenism........SHE IS GOING TO BE DEVASTATED........ HIV IS REAL AND IT WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not oblivious to the obvious. I know I made a huge mistake. I am trying to preserve this relationship and find a way to lessen the blow. I don't want to lose her or for her to be devastated in the same breath. I brought my question to Mr. Anatomy for solutions, and while I knew I would be judged, my goal is to find a way to reach my woman and say, "I made a mistake, let's get through this together." I have even thought of marrying her if that will make this go away. She hasn't said anything about having any symptoms, so is it fair to think my fuck buddy was telling a lie? What are the signs of an STD and will my girlfriend know when she has them? I have never dealt with anything like this before.
    Scared as Hell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe awe awe, you better find a way before it gets any worse. Have you been tested? Check it out, if so, then let her know. If you gave it to her, she may already know. Maybe, even been treated for hers. You are probably already busted. You never know. But, it is very important to cover your household. The wife has covered hers already

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huh, IDK, but I hope you would notice a difference in her body. Oh, I think you should give that marrying some more time to figure out if you want to be with her solely\

    ReplyDelete
  13. there is no easy way to tell her that you were cheating and you caught something.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thank all of you ladies for your opinions, except Sherita. You are making this out to be a beat me down session. Okay, I am wrong, I'll admit that, but damn, must you go Ham on a brother! Charice, Raymond, Brandy and the rest, I am so appreciative for your advice. Man, I am in the bathroom every few minutes and it's driving me crazy. She seems normal but I just don't know. I am on the internet searching for symptoms. I don't have any at all and I know she's gonna wanna have sex tonight for Christmas. I feel so bad and I don't want to ruin her holiday. Nothing is happening to me yet, and my married friend ain't answering the phone, but she said via text it is Chlamydia and she is not touching me until me and the girlfriend are treated. I am so done with her. Her damn husband probably gave it to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The funny thing is would you even be asking for advice if the other chick had of caught something?? No you wouldn't you to be playing the field and cheating on her so once again man up and tell her. If you truly love her and want to make this work come clean!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you often will not always have symptoms with Chlamydia, so you both need to be checked.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir,
    You are a Prime example of why Men should go take a Phuckin class before they start having sex. I can hear the panic in your voice through your writing. Oh, now, all of a sudden you wanna get married and she means something to you but did she mean anything when you were pluggin the Married Chic? Do you see how quickly the married chic took care of her issue with her husband? Wrong is Wrong, but she made sure she jumped on hers right away, and if her husband is cheating, I'll bet ya bottom dollar that he's gonna get his bitch fixed too! Take some responsibility for your actions long before something detrimental happens that threatens your life. Men are truly sorry excuses for human beings, especially when you get caught.....! You need some prayer, Playa!
    White Chocolate, Montana

    ReplyDelete