Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Question of the Day ..........

Today, let speak to the inner desires of self thought versus reaction; how one either restrains self, or releases the secret inhibitions based on our hidden desires. Our question today is loosely based on a conversation I had with a friend a few days ago. I felt this question had the propensity to evoke thought among our dedicated bloggers. 


Have you ever had a secret desire to date/fool around with/ or have a relationship with someone you knew was completely off limits? By off limits I mean, a boyfriend of a friend, a friend of an ex boyfriend, etc. A relationship, that if exposed, would be frowned upon by others. Did you do it anyway? How? What was the outcome? 


Tell us all about it. We are all human, let's seek to learn from the secret rendezvous of your past. If need be, you can start it by saying, "I haven't but I had a friend who........." (wink-wink) 

H. Williams, MBA 
Life Coach, Motivational Speaker,
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater 
Williamshjr@anatomyofacheater.com
Follow me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon
    I have had a relationship that would be frowned upon. I am not proud about it but it was awesome. If it was not for this one thing we would have been great for each other. But because of this thing I could only be with him in certain circles and those that did not know us. So the answer to did I do it, is yes. What was the outcome. We had fun while it lasted. I ended it cause my conscious just would not let me continue something that I mind did not want me to start in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww....there was only one man that could really take my breath away when I look at him...My brief encounter would definitely be frowned upon by MANY... I literally lusted after this man and made plans to do all these things with him and to him when our moment came...He was in town for a short while and I visited him while he was here...the moment was beautiful and what we shared and how that man made me feel just by his voice and his touch sent me into overdrive.... I shouldn't have crossed that line and he definitely should not have, but when you have a chemistry that is visible, you can't deny it.... I love me some him.....damn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ladies, sure sounds like I found a hidden soft spot in you both! Life never defines us by what we love, only by what we SHOW to love!!! We all had some rolls in the hay with people we were secretly making eyes for and to and although it may not have been meant to be, one thing was certain, it took two to Tango! Which means we weren't alone!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete