Friday, November 18, 2011

Question of the Day ..........

To Follow up on yesterday's question, I venture to expand the real statement that "No One" really wants to touch, so here it is....

Is Anyone truly happy in Relationships? Think about it.....everyone wants to get their "happy ever after" BUT, I want you to really think before you respond: Do you personally KNOW any couples married or in an extended relationship, that are truly living a happy, blissful, Life? Or do we just settle and stay in these relationship until which time we can't take each other anymore and change our situations?

If you know of happy people who are married, or in a serious relationship, let me hear you. However, if you don't, I want you to expound on my theory as well. Let's discuss this openly and honestly until we are all in agreement! (yeah, right, agreement) LOL. Maybe we can find solutions to make life better!

H. Williams, MBA
Life Coach, Motivational Speaker,
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater
Williamshjr@anatomyofacheater.com
Follow me on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday's anonymous post really got me to thinking. I feel we just coexist and maintain until it gets to be unbearable. I could seriously feel the pain of the "lady's" thoughts and her words jumped off the page! IF you haven't read it, go back to yesterday post and read Anonymous, you can't miss it, she let it all out!
    Let's discuss this and really hash out some solutions. In our relationships, where is the laughter, where is the fun, what happens after a few years of being together???
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Aunt and Uncle have been together since they were still children, have been married for over 30 years and are incredibly happy and in love! You can see it when they look into each others eyes, you can see it when they take care of each other and it shines in both of them! It is the most incredibly loving relationship I have ever seen. You can tell that it is not just an act that they put on because both of their children have grown up to be wonderful, well rounded, successful, happy in love adults! It does exist and that is not the only couple I know that are still together and happy. Sure all couples have problems and fights but there is still hope for LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I feel that after years of being with someone you just kind of coexist. Because you all ready know the person your with and you really don't care to go out and start over with someone else. You just choose to stay were your at for whatever reason. Be it the fear if meeting someone new only to find out you was better off where you was or for the kids if there are any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a day late but wanted to comment on this blog. I personally have several friends that "appear" to be happily married but I can feel that they are not. I do have a few friends that feel may really be really happy in their marriage or relationship but keep that understanding between them to protect what they have. I think the real definition of marriage has unfortunately been lost for awhile along with many souls of this generation.Many of us have come from broken homes that didn't provide a clear example of what marriage consists of. No one fights for happiness or love anymore because we've been taught by our broken homes to runaway and give up. I believe that the only way two people in this world can survive in a healthy and fruitful relationship is by them both having a clear and shared relationship with God first.

    ReplyDelete