Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Question of the Day ..........

"The mind is a terrible thing  to waste!" The UNCF made that slogan famous and on many levels, it's perfect to churn the spirit of inspiration inside of us. However, today, I want to explore your interpretation of those words. Today's Question is .............

How many times in your own life have you had to pull from your sexual subconscious to reach your orgasmic goal? You are with one, he or she is working you over, but mentally, you are pulling from another source (thinking of someone else) to push you over the hill !!  I know it happens, I just want to know when and how it happened to you! Explain, give us a bit of yourself. 

Let's make today a mentally stirring day where our end result is a smile of mass proportion! 


H. Williams, MBA 
Life Coach, Motivational Speaker, 
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater 
Follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Just about all the time now. I've been seeing this guy for a little over a year now. When me and this guy connect it's like nothing matters. He makes you and your body feel like you are all that matters to him and you just keep going back for more. When having sex with someone else I have to think about this guy to get me there most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Babegirl,

    That truly says a lot about your "Good Fella" and the magic he's working in your life. In life, we never really tell people what they mean to us until their eyes are closed. My advice to you, tell this guy how amazing he makes your feel and I am sure he will take that message to heart. I know what you mean, when a person finds that "It" spot in you to make you feel special on many levels, you feel like you have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, or the fountain of youth! You continue to rock it in your own mind, no matter who lays with you!
    Thanks for caring to Share!
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete