Friday, November 11, 2011

Question of the Day- 11.11.11.....Go to UStream.com and type in Anatomy of a Cheater to see me LIVE !

Because of our special evening planned tonight, I feel the need to set the tone.... Today's question is:


Describe your sluttiest moment! When you looked back and said to yourself, "that was a slut moment, if I do say so myself!" Me, well, let's just say mine involved 4 ladies (I'll explain later....)


Let me hear ya, and don't hold back! It's Friday....and the weekend is here!!!  Let's Go!!!


H. Williams, MBA
Life Coach, Motivational Speaker
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater


18 comments:

  1. Showing up at his place in a trenchcoat and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...because at any moment, it will go down!!! Hey Antamica!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!!! What it do Anatomy Crew?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Antamica what's going on? Are you gonna be in the hizzoous...tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Antamica...
    I love the Trenchcoat and heels Idea, pass it on. Got to be unique !!!
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, Anatomy Fans,

    Is NO ONE gonna tell us about your Slutty adventures; Ya talk about everything Else !

    Talk to us
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always here!I kept the heels on the whole time too! He thought I was being sexy but truth is, my toes hadn't been done...lol. He likey tehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kept the heels on, the whole time? Girl, you bad bad, Leroy Brown!
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  9. :: DON'T FORGET WE ARE STREAMING LIVE AT 11:00PM ::

    ReplyDelete
  10. well it isn't like we were in the bed the whole time...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't forget Anonymous, I'm just watching the clock!
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  12. go to Ustream.com and type in Anatomy of a Cheater in the search bar?

    ReplyDelete
  13. :: DON'T FORGET WE ARE STREAMING LIVE AT 11:00PM ::

    ReplyDelete
  14. Antamica,
    Go to ustream and put anatomy of a cheater in the search window

    ReplyDelete
  15. where oh where did Antamica go, oh where oh where could she be???

    ReplyDelete