Sunday, November 6, 2011

Question of the Day.....

Since it's Sunday, let's slow it down a bit and truly reflect on happiness. A happiness that makes us smile and enjoy the sincere comfort of another person. So, our Question for today is:

What is your favorite ROMANTIC past time with your significant other? What truly makes you feel connected when you are in the presence of the one you care for the most? 

Give me your heart, and let's really explore your ideas of being WHOLE with another! 

Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/AnatomyOfACheat

H. Williams, MBA
Life Coach, Motivational Speaker,
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater 
WilliamsHjr@anatomyofacheater.com

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Instant response...Our shared milk & honey bubble baths by candle light with quiet Neo-soul slow jams and wine. No one to interfere & nothing to focus on but each other. PRICELESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latoya,
    Welcome Back; Those are the things that memories are made of. Men like to be the focal point. I remember back in my "Good Day" of dating, I had a friend that was forever feeding me fruit by candle light in the bath tub. She knew that relaxed me and I really responded to the treatment after a long day at the office. Things that are near and dear to us and make us feel special should be added to our daily activities of making our counterpart feel good about our relationship.
    Thanks for Sharing Ms. Latoya!
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Examine how Eve influeced Adam to eat
    the forbidden fruit. Did he eat it for love or to please her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great question, one of biblical proportions. I must admit, my bible connotations where they reference LOVE may be a bit rusty. Now, having given my disclaimer, I would venture to say he did it to please her because even at that time, the four letter word (LOVE) may have been a bit overrated.... Please enlighten me bloggers as to your insight on this.
    Thanks for Sharing ....
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little late for this conversation but one of my favorite things is having my hair washed by my husband during a shared shower. I also like to lay my head on his chest & listen to his heart beat while he strokes my back & hair that is truly my happy place where I feel closest to him.

    ReplyDelete