Saturday, November 12, 2011

Question of the Day.....

I would like to thank everyone for your participation in our First Fantasy Friday....It was GREAT !!!! So, today's Question is.....

What makes you happy in your relationship? At the end of the day, is it sex, is it togetherness, is it love? Exactly what makes you happy to be in the arms of another?

I hope to hear from you and I will leave today's question up for the weekend to allow your thoughts to marinate. Good Thinking and ........Let us Hear Ya!

H. Williams, MBA
Life Coach, Motivational Speaker,
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater

4 comments:

  1. When I was in a relationahip, it was the togetherness that made me happy. Sex can be given a makeover but if we lack love, a desire to connect on all levels and walk in agreement the sex won't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya,
    I agree on all facets of your discussion, but ya gotta have that true intimacy, right? I mean, looks, intelligence, and that sexy body can only push us so far, at the end of the night, when the curtains are drawn, don't you want the big Mandinka Man to make you scream his African name......Chookall Mukela!
    What do you think?
    H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  4. True!!! That's why I said connect on all levels. The act of sex is coachable but connectivity can't be taught or facilitated. It either is or isn't. He should have the ability to touch my soul, stimulate my mind, and reach my spot.

    ReplyDelete