Monday, May 7, 2012

Making "Love" or "Just Sex" Mon-Tue-Wed- Question of the Day

Mr. Anatomy works with underprivileged individuals who can't always afford his Life Coaching services. No real need is EVER turned away. Here's How You can Help: Send a discrete donation to help keep this option available to everyone. Visit us @www.anatomyofacheater.com
To Comment on today's Question, Simply click on the word "Comments" below next to the number of comments and then, type in the white box!
Mr. Anatomy, 
I read your weekend question and I have been following your blog for a while. I submitted this question weeks ago but I understand you are probably bombarded with more important questions. So, here again, I'll explain myself. I have been dating the same guy for a year after being married for 20 years. After my divorce, I was alone for a while until I met him. He's a great guy, educated, stable, and also divorced. My dilemma is; I'm new to this dating thing so I am wondering if this is all life has to offer? We have fun, we go out, but the security of him being my man, is just not there. We are intimate and enjoy being with each other. My Question is ......
"What is the difference between "making love" and "just sex?" Should a woman know?"


From this point further, I will refer to you as Ms. "Fun Love" and have my bloggers do the same. The reason for the delay in the acceptance of your question is, typically, I post questions from people I am "Life Coaching" first or by matter of seriousness. I always try to answer all question and again, I apologize for any delay.......! Now, let's get your question out there. Please check back to answer any questions the bloggers may have of you! 
Hurchel Williams, MBA
Life Coach, Motivational Relationship Speaker
Author, Anatomy of a Cheater 

Williamshjr@anatomyofacheater.com (send US your Questions anonymously) 
www.cafepress.com/anatomyofacheater (purchase OUR merchandise)
www.anatomyofacheater.com (visit OUR website) 
http://twitter.com/anatomyofacheat (follow US on Twitter)
https://www.facebook.com/anatomyofacheater71 (like US on Facebook)

Send Your Friend Request to: "Hurchel MrAnatomy Williams" on Facebook to join us personally!

9 comments:

  1. Well, there is a BIG difference between making love and just sex.. The difference is just sex is just sex no feelings just get yours and you are done.. Just having sex is when you can do it with someone and once it is completed get up and go home or send them on their Marry way, you wouldn't care less if they were satisfied just as long as you got yours. (lol) Real talk though .You would not care if they had someone else or didn't call you afterwards basicly just a BOOTY CALL.. Also, be careful with just having sex because sometimes depending on how that sex is (GREAT) feelings can also get involved and then all of a sudden you are MAKING LOVE! Making love is more deep it involves feelings and also consideration for the other to make sure they too are ALSO satisfied and pleased , your heart and emotions are really into what you are doing making sure afterwards you cuddle. I hope this helped. Just be careful when having sex because before you know it depending on how that pipe is laid you may end up Making LOVE! :) smile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cont'd as females we can be pretty emotional creatures..

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are making love you will know it. Sex can be great, we all need those nights of just sex. But eventually we all also need a night of making love. Making love may not happen with this man especially if you don't see it lasting. You might just want to enjoy the moment and live in it. If its meant to progress to LOVE it will

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Ms. 'Fun Love',
    Along with our panelist, having sex is no more than recreational between consenting adults. There is no emotion involved just a moment of pleasure with no commitment. However, making love is a process like preparing a good meal or speech. Time and energy is spent satisfying the mental, physical and emotional part of our partner. What is said, done and performed to woo our mate and sharing the joys of the soul and using our senses to build up that pleasure in love. In my opinion, making love is like a Picaso painting. It is detailed, imaginative and admired between participants. Just like that good meal when it's prepared well. It is enjoyed and devoured in ecstasy and fulfilling. Sounds like you want a rewarding relationship and feeling empty in this one. Cut out the sex for now and see where your man head is as far as a commitment is concerned. Then make a decision from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to understand how to date in this century, but I feel like I am at such a disadvantage. When I divorced, I felt like half of my heart left with him. It wasn't the best of marriages, but we were high school sweethearts who made a big splash in the entertainment industry. Now, we are just both older, and couldn't navigate a marriage anymore. I am over that, but I am just clueless about my new, younger man in my life. He says he loves me, and sex is good at best, but should I feel differently afterwards, or is this what life has come to? I want my whole body to feel the passion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ms. Fun Love,
    Thanks for bringing forward a question that many want to know the answer to but few ever ignite the courage inside to ask their partners. For me, sex can be seen as a recreational activity between two consenting adults that doesn't have the feeling to expose the male heart to change, however, women are completely different. Often times women get the feeling for the future. They rarely lay down without having something in mind for how this should play out. Now sure, there is an exception to every rule, but this is my experience. When it comes to making love, feelings are shared, conversations are had, and romance takes a front seat approach to outcome. For me, love making starts long before the act occurs. You are sitting at your desk and the thought of your counterpart comes to mind. You instantly tingle with thoughts of how this day could end. You are laying in bed and your better half is getting dressed for the day; romance says, "Wow, that is the beautiful person I have chosen to spend the rest of my life with!" Inward, you just get a warm and fuzzy feeling, outwardly you may sigh, or even chuckle, to which your other half says, "what was that for?" Your response, "Nothing hun, just had a thought!" So, to me, Love Making is of the mind, body and spirit for what you share with another, Sex, you are just enjoying the short distance between two body parts to reach a desired effect! I sure hope this was helpful, I will respond further on day 3!
    Mr. Anatomy = H. Williams, MBA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think he might be gay~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you Making love is is of the mind, body and spirit for what you share with another. It is a wonderful experience where as when it it over a few days or Months later you start to think back on that moment and get that warm fuzzy tingling inside so it is a DEEP feeling! I still say also that just having SEX feelings can also arise as well.. Ijs..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr.Anatomy-LOVE the description above!

    ReplyDelete